Tuna Sandwich, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Tuna Sandwich is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna sandwich using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Sandwich:
- Make ready 25 gm of fresh minced/canned tuna fish.
- Prepare 1 of small capsicum sliced Long and thin.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber sliced thin and in circular pieces.
- Prepare Handful of black olives deseeded and sliced in rings.
- Prepare 1/2 of ,small cabbage chopped fine into Long strips.
- Get 1 slice of cheddar cheese sliced in half.
- Prepare 50 gm of grated mozzerella cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Long bread loaf of your choice.
- Make ready 1 of small red onion sliced in thin strips.
- Make ready 3-4 pieces of pickles.
- Take 3-4 pieces of jalapeños.
- Take 1 of small tomato sliced in thin rings.
- Prepare of Sauces of your choice like chipotle/honey-mustard/barbecue, etc.
- Get of Ketchup to serve with.
Steps to make Tuna Sandwich:
- Keep all the ingredients you need ready by cleaning and slicing the veggies and grating the cheese.
- Slice the bread loaf into half lengthwise.
- Layer the tuna into the base of the bread loaf followed by cheddar cheese slices.
- Add the remaining ingredients as toppings one after the other except the sauces and mozzarella.
- Wrap in aluminium foil if consuming later.
- Just before consumption, take off the sandwich from the foil and add the mozzarella cheese(optional)and microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sauces as desired.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
- Tip: it’s mostly variety of cheddar cheese /sometimes feta that subways make their sandwiches with. Hence mozzarella is an option. You can add other veggies/greens as per your choice.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food tuna sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Sandwich Recipe Video: