Tuna Sweet Corn Sandwich Filling, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna sweet corn sandwich filling. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Sweet Corn Sandwich Filling is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tuna Sweet Corn Sandwich Filling is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tuna sweet corn sandwich filling using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Sweet Corn Sandwich Filling:
- Take 1 Tin of Tuna drain the liquid.
- Take 2 tbsp of sweet corn.
- Take 1 TSP of ground black pepper.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Tuna Sweet Corn Sandwich Filling:
- Drain the liquid from tuna tin. Defrost the sweet corn and drain the water. Now add the pepper and mayonnaise and mix well. Your sandwich filling is ready to eat.
- At this point you can add more pepper if you want.or some olives. serve as a sandwich filling or with bake potatoe.enjoy..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuna sweet corn sandwich filling recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Sweet Corn Sandwich Filling Recipe Video: