Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian), this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, stacy's carbonara con fetucchini (sicilian). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian) is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stacy's carbonara con fetucchini (sicilian) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian):
- Get of Carbonara.
- Get 1 lb of Black Pepper Bacon, chopped (See note below).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 pints of Heavy Cream.
- Get 4 oz of Parmesean Reggiano Cheese.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Take 1 box of Fetucchini or Linguini, cooked according to package directions.
Instructions to make Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian):
- In a large saute pan, fry up the bacon till crisp. NOTE: If you can't find or don't find pepper Bacon, use a package of regular Bacon and add lots of cracked black pepper when you add the cream ;)).
- In a separate pot. cook pasta according to package directions..
- Drain the Bacon all but 2 Tablespoons (leave in the pan)..
- Add garlic, cream (and if not using black pepper Bacon, add lots of ground black pepper)..
- Simmer, stirring to not scorch the cream, until sauce begins to thicken..
- Stir in parmesean cheese to finish up thickening..
- NOTE: The sauce is extremely thick and is similar to sausage and gravy (just for an example). If your uncomfortable about your sauce being too thick you can always add some milk to loosen it up more..
- Serve over fetucchini and linguini with garlic bread. Serves 4..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food stacy's carbonara con fetucchini (sicilian) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian) Recipe Video: