Tuna and mayo sandwiches, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna and mayo sandwiches. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna and mayo sandwiches is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Tuna and mayo sandwiches is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna and mayo sandwiches using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna and mayo sandwiches:
- Make ready 1 can of drained tuna.
- Get 1-2 tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cubed cucumber.
- Take 1/2 cup of cubed carrots.
- Get To taste of Crackle of pepper.
- Take of Chopped coriander.
- Take 1 cup of chopped lettuce.
- Make ready 4 slices of bread.
Instructions to make Tuna and mayo sandwiches:
- Mix all the together (tuna, mayonnaise, cucumber, carrots, pepper and coriander)...gently... ensure water is drained out tuna..
- Butter fresh sliced bread... top with chopped lettuce...and tuna mixture.
- Cut into triangles....
- Can also be eaten on crackers...or provita....
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tuna and mayo sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna and mayo sandwiches Recipe Video: