Perfect Avocado Tuna Sandwiches, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, perfect avocado tuna sandwiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Perfect Avocado Tuna Sandwiches is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Perfect Avocado Tuna Sandwiches is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook perfect avocado tuna sandwiches using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect Avocado Tuna Sandwiches:
- Get 6 slices of Whole wheat/grain bread.
- Get 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Make ready 1/2 of Avocado mashed.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Get As needed of Olive oil.
- Get Some of Parsley leaves- A small bunch, finely chopped.
- Take 2 of Iceberg lettuce finely chopped.
- Prepare As needed of Butter.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Perfect Avocado Tuna Sandwiches:
- Drain water from the tuna can. In a bowl, add tuna, mashed avocado, mayonnaise, 1 tsp olive oil, salt, and pepper. Finely chop the lettuce and parsley leaves. Add them to the tuna-avocado mixture. Using a fork, combine all ingredients until well incorporated. Take a slice of bread and generously spread butter on one side. Scoop 1-2 spoons of the tuna mixture on the bread and spread it. Top it with another buttered bread slice..
- Heat a large pan, add olive oil. Place the sandwiches and cook for 2-3 mins or until the bread is lightly browned. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes on the other side too. Remove from pan and let rest for 2-3 minutes. Slice the sandwiches down the middle and serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food perfect avocado tuna sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Perfect Avocado Tuna Sandwiches Recipe Video: