Hearty Tuna and Egg Sandwich, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, hearty tuna and egg sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hearty Tuna and Egg Sandwich is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hearty Tuna and Egg Sandwich is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have hearty tuna and egg sandwich using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Tuna and Egg Sandwich:
- Get 1 of Tuna Omelette.
- Get 4 slice of Sliced sandwich bread.
- Make ready 1 of Margarine.
- Take 1 of Ketchup.
- Take 1 of to 2 leaves Lettuce.
Steps to make Hearty Tuna and Egg Sandwich:
- Make the tuna omelette. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150113-tuna-tamagoyaki.
- Spread margarine on one of the slices of bread, and ketchup on the other..
- Top the margarine slice with lettuce. Place the omelette on top and cut it to the same size as the bread..
- Cover the omelette with the ketchup slice, cut in half, and it's done..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hearty tuna and egg sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hearty Tuna and Egg Sandwich Recipe Video: