Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, bagel sandwich loaded with cabbage and tuna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bagel sandwich loaded with cabbage and tuna using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna:
- Take 2 of Bagel.
- Get 1/8 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Take 1 of cube Cream cheese.
- Take 1 of Butter.
- Make ready 1 of Ground black pepper.
Steps to make Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna:
- Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator and bring to room temperature..
- Wash and drain the cabbage. Roughly shred the cabbage, put into a plastic bag with the salt, and rub together..
- Drain the oil from the tuna, then mix with the cream cheese..
- Once the cabbage has wilted, squeeze out the moisture..
- Slice the bagels in half and spread butter on the inside. Top with cabbage and tuna, then season to taste with black pepper to finish..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food bagel sandwich loaded with cabbage and tuna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna Recipe Video: