Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, onion, tuna & spinach sandwiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have onion, tuna & spinach sandwiches using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches:
- Get 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Get 50 grams of Boiled spinach.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Marinated onion.
- Get 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches:
- This recipe uses the marinated onion from this recipe "Easy Marinated Onions with Sushi Vinegar". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147179-frozen-daikon-radish-and-chicken-wings-simmered-in-mentsuyu.
- Boil the spinach and squeeze out the moisture. Cut into 2 cm long pieces..
- Drain the oil from the tuna..
- Combine all of the ingredients and it's done..
- "Extremely Easy Italian Bread". You will be shocked at how easy you can make delicious bread. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147180-super-easy-italian-bread.
- Here are the amount of ingredients I used when I made it: Instead of 250 g of regular flour, I used 150 g of strong flour + 100 g of cake flour. Instead of regular sugar, I used brown sugar. Instead of regular salt, I used Krazy Salt..
- Top bread: plain; bottom bread: cheese. I divided the risen bread dough into two portions and added 2 slices (30 g) of processed cheese in one of them..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food onion, tuna & spinach sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches Recipe Video: