Tuna Sandwich, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, tuna sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Sandwich is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tuna Sandwich is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna sandwich using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Sandwich:
- Take 25 gm of fresh minced/canned tuna fish.
- Prepare 1 of small capsicum sliced Long and thin.
- Get 1/2 of cucumber sliced thin and in circular pieces.
- Get Handful of black olives deseeded and sliced in rings.
- Make ready 1/2 of ,small cabbage chopped fine into Long strips.
- Prepare 1 slice of cheddar cheese sliced in half.
- Prepare 50 gm of grated mozzerella cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Long bread loaf of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion sliced in thin strips.
- Get 3-4 pieces of pickles.
- Take 3-4 pieces of jalapeños.
- Take 1 of small tomato sliced in thin rings.
- Prepare of Sauces of your choice like chipotle/honey-mustard/barbecue, etc.
- Make ready of Ketchup to serve with.
Instructions to make Tuna Sandwich:
- Keep all the ingredients you need ready by cleaning and slicing the veggies and grating the cheese.
- Slice the bread loaf into half lengthwise.
- Layer the tuna into the base of the bread loaf followed by cheddar cheese slices.
- Add the remaining ingredients as toppings one after the other except the sauces and mozzarella.
- Wrap in aluminium foil if consuming later.
- Just before consumption, take off the sandwich from the foil and add the mozzarella cheese(optional)and microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sauces as desired.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
- Tip: it’s mostly variety of cheddar cheese /sometimes feta that subways make their sandwiches with. Hence mozzarella is an option. You can add other veggies/greens as per your choice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tuna sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Sandwich Recipe Video: