Tuna melt sandwich, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna melt sandwich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna melt sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Tuna melt sandwich is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tuna melt sandwich using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna melt sandwich:
- Prepare 1 of small tin tuna fish.
- Get 1/2 of red pepper.
- Take 1/2 of green pepper.
- Take of Garlic butter.
- Get of Baguette bread.
Steps to make Tuna melt sandwich:
- Make your garlic butter by mixing butter/margarine, garlic and coriander.(all cut into small pieces).
- Cut the baguette into 10 cm pieces. Then cut lenthwise but not through to the end. Cut from the side.
- Brush both sides with the garlic butter and bake for 5 mins on 180 degrees so as to get a nice brown.
- In the meantime, put your tuna and peppers in a pan an cook for 5 mins till its well mixed and peppers soft. Let it cool abit..
- Put the fish mixture into the browned baguette and serve warm..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tuna melt sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna melt sandwich Recipe Video: