Perfect Avocado Tuna Sandwiches, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, perfect avocado tuna sandwiches. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Perfect Avocado Tuna Sandwiches is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Perfect Avocado Tuna Sandwiches is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have perfect avocado tuna sandwiches using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect Avocado Tuna Sandwiches:
- Make ready 6 slices of Whole wheat/grain bread.
- Get 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado mashed.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare As needed of Olive oil.
- Get Some of Parsley leaves- A small bunch, finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 of Iceberg lettuce finely chopped.
- Prepare As needed of Butter.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Perfect Avocado Tuna Sandwiches:
- Drain water from the tuna can. In a bowl, add tuna, mashed avocado, mayonnaise, 1 tsp olive oil, salt, and pepper. Finely chop the lettuce and parsley leaves. Add them to the tuna-avocado mixture. Using a fork, combine all ingredients until well incorporated. Take a slice of bread and generously spread butter on one side. Scoop 1-2 spoons of the tuna mixture on the bread and spread it. Top it with another buttered bread slice..
- Heat a large pan, add olive oil. Place the sandwiches and cook for 2-3 mins or until the bread is lightly browned. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes on the other side too. Remove from pan and let rest for 2-3 minutes. Slice the sandwiches down the middle and serve immediately..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food perfect avocado tuna sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Perfect Avocado Tuna Sandwiches Recipe Video: