Tuna and mayo sandwiches, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna and mayo sandwiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna and mayo sandwiches is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Tuna and mayo sandwiches is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna and mayo sandwiches using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna and mayo sandwiches:
- Make ready 1 can of drained tuna.
- Make ready 1-2 tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cubed cucumber.
- Get 1/2 cup of cubed carrots.
- Make ready To taste of Crackle of pepper.
- Make ready of Chopped coriander.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped lettuce.
- Take 4 slices of bread.
Steps to make Tuna and mayo sandwiches:
- Mix all the together (tuna, mayonnaise, cucumber, carrots, pepper and coriander)...gently... ensure water is drained out tuna..
- Butter fresh sliced bread... top with chopped lettuce...and tuna mixture.
- Cut into triangles....
- Can also be eaten on crackers...or provita....
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tuna and mayo sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna and mayo sandwiches Recipe Video: