Tuna Tea-time Sandwiches, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna tea-time sandwiches. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Tea-time Sandwiches is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tuna Tea-time Sandwiches is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna tea-time sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Tea-time Sandwiches:
- Prepare 8 of Bread slices.
- Get 170 gms of Tuna can.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dry parsley leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Tuna Tea-time Sandwiches:
- Trim all the edges at first. Mix rest of the ingredients listed in a bowl. Spread on all the 4 slices equally and cover them up with the remaining 4..
- Cut into halves and serve right away. These can be made well in advance and stored in an airtight container for a day in the refrigerator..
- Serve them with some Chilli Garlic sauce as I did. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tuna tea-time sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Tea-time Sandwiches Recipe Video: