Mike's Chicago Dogs & Beer Brats, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's chicago dogs & beer brats. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Chicago Dogs & Beer Brats is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mike's Chicago Dogs & Beer Brats is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's chicago dogs & beer brats using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chicago Dogs & Beer Brats:
- Make ready 1 (12 oz) of Quality Beer Bratwursts.
- Take 1 (12 oz) of Quality Vienna Beef Hot Dogs.
- Make ready 3 Cans of Quality Lager Beers.
- Make ready 1 of LG White Onion [quartered].
- Prepare 10 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed].
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [to taste].
- Prepare of as needed Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare of as needed Sport Peppers.
- Prepare of as needed Banana Peppers.
- Get of as needed Fresh Firm Tomatoes.
- Make ready as needed of Celery Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Sweet Green Relish.
- Prepare 1 Package of Steamed Poppy Seed Buns.
Instructions to make Mike's Chicago Dogs & Beer Brats:
- Start with quality dogs and Bratwurst..
- Add 3 quality lager beers to a large pot..
- Smash your garlic with a large knife..
- Quarter your white onions..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Place everything in pot except for toppers. Boil links for 10 minutes..
- After simmering - slightly score all dogs at a slant before grilling..
- Grill meat just until charred..
- Fully charred meat links - serve hot..
- Chicago Dogs are typically served on Poppy Seed buns but, I was out of them. But steamed BallPark buns are always a good bet in a pinch..
- Top buns with fresh firm tomatoes. Round cut - then halved. Serve chilled..
- Top buns with pickle spears. Use Clausens Chilled Pickles Spears. They're the tastiest, most firm pickles out there. You'll find them in the refrigerated section of your supermarket..
- Top buns with a quality chilled Yellow Mustard..
- Top buns with chilled Banana Peppers..
- Top buns with chilled Sport Peppers..
- Sprinkle bun tops with Celery Salt..
- Also, add the onions from your beer broth or, fresh chopped onions to the tops of your dogs. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's chicago dogs & beer brats recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Chicago Dogs & Beer Brats Recipe Video: