Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked spaghetti squash carbonara. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked spaghetti squash carbonara using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara:
- Get 3 lb of spaghetti squash.
- Take 10 slice of bacon, diced.
- Prepare 1 small of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 4 large of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, divided.
- Get of salt.
- Take of black pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara:
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Cut the squash in half lengthwise with a sharp chef's knife. Scrape out the seeds and seed flesh with a spoon and discard. Pour 1/2 cup water into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and place the squash cut side down in the water. Roast for 45 minutes or until tender..
- In a heavy skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until the edges crisp. Add the onions and cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until soft and beginning to brown. Remove from the heat and drain the grease..
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, then whisk in the ricotta. Fold in the cooked bacon and onions, then 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese and the salt and pepper..
- When the squash can be easily pierced with a fork, remove it from the oven and turn the heat up to 375°F. Remove the squash from the baking dish and let it cool slightly. Dump out any water left in the baking dish, wipe it dry and then grease it lightly with cooking spray..
- Shred the inside of the squash with a fork into spaghetti-like strings and remove from the outer shell. You should have approximately 6 cups. Mix the squash strings into the egg and onion mixture. Spread in the baking dish and top with the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese..
- Make-Ahead: At this point you can cover the dish and refrigerate overnight..
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until firm and golden on top. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346885-baked-coconut-chicken https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347369-roasted-bacon-onion-veggies-brussel-sprouts.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked spaghetti squash carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Recipe Video: