Tuna finger sandwich, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, tuna finger sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna finger sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tuna finger sandwich is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tuna finger sandwich using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna finger sandwich:
- Make ready 200 gm of tuna canned fish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take as needed of Salt.
- Prepare 10-12 slices of bread.
Instructions to make Tuna finger sandwich:
- Open the Cann and Drain all the oil or liquid inside the cann.
- Take out tuna from the Cann. And add into a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Apply over bread slice and cover with other slice..
- Cut the edges of bread sandwich and than cut into finger shape.
- Arrange in a serving tray and decorate with lettuce leaves, cucumber and tomatoes. Or decorate as required. Serve to your family.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tuna finger sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna finger sandwich Recipe Video: