Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, tuna mayo sandwich with rice bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna mayo sandwich with rice bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread:
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Get 3/4 cup of almond powder.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of water.
- Take 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 3 g of yeast.
- Prepare 30 g of butter.
- Get 1 of small tin tuna.
- Get of mayonnaise.
- Make ready of dried parsley.
Steps to make Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread:
- Soak rice in water for more than 3 hours. And blend rice, sugar, yeast and sugar in blender until very smooth..
- Put in bowl and keep warm place until double in size. I kept in 40℃ oven for 1 hour..
- Melt butter and mix in batter..
- Bake in 200℃ preheated oven for 40 minutes..
- Make tuna Mayo.
- This bread is so soft and taste is so nice. Enjoy 🥰 My family’s breakfast..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tuna mayo sandwich with rice bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread Recipe Video: