Tunafish-Ham Sandwich, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tunafish-ham sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tunafish-Ham Sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tunafish-Ham Sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tunafish-ham sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tunafish-Ham Sandwich:
- Prepare 5 ounces of canned tuna fish.
- Prepare 2 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- Take 3 slices of bread.
- Get 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise to smear on 2 slices of bread.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of sweet pickle relish.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Take 1 teaspoon of prepared horseradish sauce.
- Take As needed of pimento stuffed green olives garnish.
Steps to make Tunafish-Ham Sandwich:
- Drain the tuna add to a bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish sauce, and pickle relish. Mix together..
- Smear just a bit of mayonnaise on 2 slices of bread. Add a slice of ham to each of the mayonnaise'd slices of bread. Then add tuna on top of the ham..
- Stack the two fixed up slices of bread. Put the top on it, add olives and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food tunafish-ham sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tunafish-Ham Sandwich Recipe Video: