Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tuna tamagoyaki omelette sandwiches. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tuna tamagoyaki omelette sandwiches using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches:
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Panko.
- Make ready 1/2 of Tuna (canned).
- Get 1/2 of Green peas (canned).
- Prepare 25 grams of Minced onions.
- Get 1 tbsp of Pizza cheese.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and coarsely ground pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 of Ketchup.
Instructions to make Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches:
- Mix the egg and milk in a bowl, add panko, and soak..
- In the same bowl, add the drained tuna, green peas, minced onions, and pizza cheese, and mix lightly. Season with salt and pepper..
- Heat oil in a tamagoyaki pan (18 x 13 cm), pour in Step 2, spread around the pan to make a square and cook..
- Cut it into 16 square, sandwich 2 pieces with ketchup between, secure each with a toothpick, and they're done..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tuna tamagoyaki omelette sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches Recipe Video: