Easy Pasta Carbonara, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy pasta carbonara. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Pasta Carbonara is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Pasta Carbonara is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy pasta carbonara using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pasta Carbonara:
- Get 1/2 of of a 12 Oz pkg of uncooked turkey bacon.
- Take 1 of small to medium onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes (optional).
- Make ready 1 pkg (14.5 Oz) of bow tie pasta.
- Take 1 carton (32 Oz) of unsalted chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 can (12 Oz) of fat free evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 Oz of fresh parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 4 Oz of reduced fat cream cheese softened.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of frozen peas thawed.
Steps to make Easy Pasta Carbonara:
- Stack bacon and cut in half lengthwise. Then cut cross wise into 1 inch pieces..
- Cook bacon in a 12 inch skillet over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. While this cooks finely chop your onion and garlic..
- Add onion, garlic chopped fine or pressed, and optional pepper flakes to skillet. Cook another 3-4 minutes or until onion is tender..
- Add stock, evaporated milk, and pasta then stir together. Cover and bring to a simmer. Simmer 12-14 minutes or until pasta is still a little firm. Stir occasionally.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in cream cheese, grated parmesan and thawed peas.
- Let stand, covered for 5 minutes or until sauce is thick and creamy..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food easy pasta carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Easy Pasta Carbonara Recipe Video: