Tuna sandwich Garretts way, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, tuna sandwich garretts way. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna sandwich Garretts way is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Tuna sandwich Garretts way is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna sandwich garretts way using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna sandwich Garretts way:
- Make ready 2 can of of tuna.
- Take 1 stalk of of celery.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Make ready 1 pinch of pepper.
- Take 5 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 slice of sliced bread.
Instructions to make Tuna sandwich Garretts way:
- open and drain 2 cans of tuna.
- cut up stalk of celery in thin slices.
- in a bowl combine tuna, chopped celery, seasoned salt, pepper, vinegar, mayonnaise.
- mix up very good and your done.
- now i toast my slices of bread and put the tuna on it with some lettuce and chow down. yummm.
- you can make around 5 sandwiches with this i think and its also good to put on crackers and sprinkle some seasoned salt on top. nice look and good for snacks at a party.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food tuna sandwich garretts way recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna sandwich Garretts way Recipe Video: