Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, kua'aina-style avocado & tuna toasted sandwiches. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook kua'aina-style avocado & tuna toasted sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches:
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Get 4 slice of Sliced bread.
- Get 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Make ready 1 of Tomato ketchup.
- Take 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches:
- Prepare the fillings. Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the flesh with a spoon before mashing. Drain the oil from the tuna can..
- Toast the bread until golden or browned (however you like it.) If you don't have much time you can toast just the one side..
- Once toasted, put half the avocado and half the tuna on one sandwich, then add some ketchup, mayo and black pepper in that order. Finally, sandwich with another slice of toasted bread..
- Cut the sandwich in half with a knife and it's ready to eat!!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kua'aina-style avocado & tuna toasted sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches Recipe Video: