Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bagel sandwich loaded with cabbage and tuna. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bagel sandwich loaded with cabbage and tuna using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna:
- Make ready 2 of Bagel.
- Prepare 1/8 of Cabbage.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 1 of cube Cream cheese.
- Get 1 of Butter.
- Take 1 of Ground black pepper.
Steps to make Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna:
- Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator and bring to room temperature..
- Wash and drain the cabbage. Roughly shred the cabbage, put into a plastic bag with the salt, and rub together..
- Drain the oil from the tuna, then mix with the cream cheese..
- Once the cabbage has wilted, squeeze out the moisture..
- Slice the bagels in half and spread butter on the inside. Top with cabbage and tuna, then season to taste with black pepper to finish..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food bagel sandwich loaded with cabbage and tuna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna Recipe Video: