Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, onion, tuna & spinach sandwiches. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook onion, tuna & spinach sandwiches using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches:
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 50 grams of Boiled spinach.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Marinated onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches:
- This recipe uses the marinated onion from this recipe "Easy Marinated Onions with Sushi Vinegar". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147179-frozen-daikon-radish-and-chicken-wings-simmered-in-mentsuyu.
- Boil the spinach and squeeze out the moisture. Cut into 2 cm long pieces..
- Drain the oil from the tuna..
- Combine all of the ingredients and it's done..
- "Extremely Easy Italian Bread". You will be shocked at how easy you can make delicious bread. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147180-super-easy-italian-bread.
- Here are the amount of ingredients I used when I made it: Instead of 250 g of regular flour, I used 150 g of strong flour + 100 g of cake flour. Instead of regular sugar, I used brown sugar. Instead of regular salt, I used Krazy Salt..
- Top bread: plain; bottom bread: cheese. I divided the risen bread dough into two portions and added 2 slices (30 g) of processed cheese in one of them..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food onion, tuna & spinach sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches Recipe Video: