Tuna Sandwich, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tuna sandwich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Sandwich is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tuna Sandwich is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tuna sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Sandwich:
- Make ready 2 of wheat bread, rolls.
- Take 170 g of tuna in oil, equivalent to 1 can.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of chilli mayonnaise, preferably Mazola.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of corn.
- Take 4 of pickles, sliced lenghtwise.
- Get 2 of lettuce leaves.
- Get 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Tuna Sandwich:
- Cut the bread rolls and fill each one of them with half of the tuna..
- Spread 1 tablespoon of lemon juice on the tuna in each roll..
- Press the bread rolls in the sandwich toaster for 2 minutes or until bread rolls are brown (Don't over-toast them, they would be hard to handle)..
- Re-open each roll, squeeze in mayonnaise, spread sweet corn, arrange pickles and finally put the lettuce on top..
- Fold bread roll and serve..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tuna sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Sandwich Recipe Video: