Tuna Sandwich Rolls, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tuna sandwich rolls. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Sandwich Rolls is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Tuna Sandwich Rolls is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna sandwich rolls using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Sandwich Rolls:
- Prepare 10 piece of white bread.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna.
- Prepare 5 of lettuce.
- Take 10 piece of cheese.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- Get of mayonnaise.
- Get of tomato paste.
- Take of butter.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Tuna Sandwich Rolls:
- Finely chopped garlic and then pan-fried in vegetable oil. Enter the tuna and cook until done. Let stand until cool.
- After a cold tuna, mix mayonnaise to taste..
- Spreads: mayonnaise and tomato paste mixed (to be smeared on bread).
- Beat the eggs and fry in vegetable oil into several pieces omelet.
- Take one piece of bread, rub butter and spreads, place lettuce, omelet, tuna, cheese. Then roll sandwich until solid. Wrap with plastic warp. Keep for 10 minutes. After that, cut the tuna sandwich rolls in the size of 2 cm and serve..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food tuna sandwich rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Sandwich Rolls Recipe Video: