Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, savory tuna fish sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have savory tuna fish sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich:
- Make ready 12 oz of can of tuna (drained).
- Make ready 1 of Soft boiled egg.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dill pickle relish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Real Mayonaise.
- Get 1/4 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich:
- Drain the liquid from tuna and empty in mixing bowl..
- Chop 1 soft boiled egg and add to the bowl..
- Mix in dill relish, walnuts, and mayonaise. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste..
- I like to serve this on toast with a slice of tomato and cheese. This tuna sandwich is savory and meaty. It's the only way I eat Tuna fish..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food savory tuna fish sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich Recipe Video: