Egg and tuna sandwich, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, egg and tuna sandwich. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Egg and tuna sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Egg and tuna sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook egg and tuna sandwich using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg and tuna sandwich:
- Get of Egg and tuna sandwich.
- Prepare 2 of boiled eggs.
- Take 1 of drained tin tuna.
- Take 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1/2 of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare piece of sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 of black pepper.
- Take 1 of reddish.
Steps to make Egg and tuna sandwich:
- Boil eggs.
- Drain water from tuna and place in dish..
- Cut up onion and bell pepper place in dish with tuna and grated cheese..
- After egg is boiled take out of hot water n put to cool in cold water before peeling off shell..
- Add egg to mix along with mayonnaise, black pepper and resddish..
- Mix and prepare to serve..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food egg and tuna sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Egg and tuna sandwich Recipe Video: