Tuna Horseradish Salad Sandwich, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna horseradish salad sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Horseradish Salad Sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Tuna Horseradish Salad Sandwich is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tuna horseradish salad sandwich using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Horseradish Salad Sandwich:
- Take 5 ounces of canned tuna.
- Take 2 tablespoons of prepared Horseradish.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise separated.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Get 3 slices of bread.
Steps to make Tuna Horseradish Salad Sandwich:
- Drain the tuna..
- Add to a bowl with Horseradish.
- Add half the mayonnaise mix. Then add the parsley and dill weed.
- Add rest of mayonnaise to two of the slices of bread. Add salad to two slices of bread and stack on top of each other.
- Add top slice of bread.
- Cut in half and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tuna horseradish salad sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Horseradish Salad Sandwich Recipe Video: