Carbonara Fried Pasta, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, carbonara fried pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carbonara Fried Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Carbonara Fried Pasta is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carbonara fried pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Carbonara Fried Pasta:
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of blackpepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of carbonara sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chili flakes (add more for extra spicy).
- Make ready of Garlic (3-4 cloves).
- Take Half of chopped diced onions.
- Get of Brocolli(or any other vegies).
- Get Half of cut Bell Pepper (chopped dicely).
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of Add in chicken (or beef, or sliced pepperoni optional).
Instructions to make Carbonara Fried Pasta:
- Heat up the pan, add in olive oil to medium heat..
- Add the freshly chopped garlic, onions, bell pepper. Stir fry until aromatic.
- Add in carbonara sauce into the skillet. Add in a bit hot water and stir regularly..
- Add the chicken and broccoli, keep stirring until they are half cooked..
- Add the noodles, add in black pepper course, chili flakes and white pepper. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined and completely cooked through..
- Served the pasta on your plate. Fresh squeezed a bit lemon juice for extra kicks, add in half boiled eggs egg for additional protein..
- Add in more chili flakes if you love it spicier like me! Voilaaaa extra yummy carbonara pasta on table!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food carbonara fried pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Carbonara Fried Pasta Recipe Video: