Tuna sandwich, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Tuna sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna sandwich using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna sandwich:
- Make ready of tuna.
- Get of eggs.
- Get of mayo.
- Prepare of Presley.
- Get of onions.
- Prepare of bell pepper (if you want).
Instructions to make Tuna sandwich:
- Boil the egg and in the main time chop the onion and the pepper.
- In a pan, add the chopped pepper and onion with some salt and other seasonings you like. Let it cook. When you see that it's almost ready add some presley and the tuna and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes..
- When the egg is ready, press it with a fork in a bowl and then add as much mayo as you want so that you'll create a cream. I like to add a little bit of salt and some pepper.
- Now that everything is ready take some bread, add the egg-mayo cream and on top of that the tuna sauce..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tuna sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna sandwich Recipe Video: