Grilled tuna sandwich, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled tuna sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled tuna sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Grilled tuna sandwich is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled tuna sandwich using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled tuna sandwich:
- Make ready 1 can of tuna drained.
- Get 1 of boiled egg diced.
- Make ready 1/4 of of a purple onion diced.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of pickle diced.
- Take 1/4 of of a cup or less.
- Get to taste of Mustard.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Grilled tuna sandwich:
- Mix all together. And set in the refrigerator for an hour to let the flavors come together. Butter opposite sides of the bread on the inside of the bread put the butter side down on the frying pan and add your tuna set the other butter side up on the sandwich. And grill until golden brown.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled tuna sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled tuna sandwich Recipe Video: