Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna patty grilled cheese. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna patty grilled cheese using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese:
- Get of ~For the patties.
- Take 2 cans of tuna in oil - partially drained.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Take 2 of eggs - beaten.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Make ready of ~Other (total quantity depends on how many you make).
- Make ready of Bread (2 slices per serving).
- Make ready of Cheese (2 slices per serving).
- Take of Unsalted butter - softened.
Steps to make Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese:
- Place all ingredients for the patties in a medium bowl. Stir together with a fork until well combined. Form mixture into four equal patties about 3" in diameter..
- Heat a 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a bit of olive oil, swirl to coat. Place patties in skillet. Cook first side until browned. Flip. Cook second side until browned. Took about 4 minutes per side for me..
- While patties are cooking butter one side of each slice of bread you will be using. When patties are done transfer to a plate and set aside. Carefully wipe out skillet with a clean paper towel and return to heat..
- Add one slice of bread to skillet, buttered side down. Layer one slice of cheese, one tuna patty, one more slice of cheese, then second slice of bread buttered side up..
- When first side is browned to your liking flip. Gently press down with spatula to squish sandwich together. Cook until second side is browned to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Repeat process with remaining patties to make up to 4 sandwiches. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tuna patty grilled cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese Recipe Video: