Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna salad sandwich à la vietnamese. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tuna salad sandwich à la vietnamese using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese:
- Take 2 (9 oz) of cans of tuna.
- Take 2 stalks of celery.
- Take 1/3 of of a carrot.
- Get 3/4 of of medium onion.
- Take 1 1/2 slices of bread.
- Get 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1/4 cup of Thousand Island.
- Make ready 1/2 of loosely packed TBS of lemon zest.
- Take 1 TBS of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 TBS of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 TBS of granulated garlic.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Take of Pickles:.
- Take 1/2 of of shredded carrot.
- Make ready 1 TBS of sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 TBS of salt.
- Prepare 1 TBS of vinegar.
- Get 1/2 TBS of water.
- Prepare of Roma tomato.
- Make ready of Vietnamese Banh Mi.
- Prepare of Roman lettuce.
Instructions to make Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese:
- These are parts of the ingredients besides the seasoning that I put in my tuna salad..
- Chop finely celery, onion and carrots. Put in a bowl. Sprinkle pinch of salt and 2 pinches of sugar. Mix well. Set aside for 30 minutes to render moisture from the veggies..
- Drain the tuna. Grate the lemon zest. Juice 1/2 a lemon, but you will only need 1 TBS..
- Cut the carrot for pickles. In a bowl, put 1 TBS sugar, 1/4 TBS salt, 1 TBS vinegar, 1/2 TBS water. Mix well. Add carrots, mix well. Let rest while preparing for the tuna salad..
- Drain the veggies, squeeze out excess water, put in a mixing bowl. Squeeze excess water from tuna. Put into mixing bowl. Make bread crumbs using a food processor. Add into mixing bowl..
- Add mayonnaise, Thousand Island, granulated garlic, 1/2 TBS sugar, lemon zest, fresh lemon juice, and a pinch of salt. Sprinkle some black pepper. Mix well. Taste. Add whatever is needed to your liking..
- Cut Bánh mi, open in half. Spread some mayonnaise on both sides. Put lettuce, tuna salad, slices of tomato (remember to sprinkle some salt and pepper on tomato), carrot pickles, and cilantro..
- Your Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese is ready! Hope you will like it!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuna salad sandwich à la vietnamese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese Recipe Video: