Easy Open Faced Tuna Melts, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, easy open faced tuna melts. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Open Faced Tuna Melts is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Easy Open Faced Tuna Melts is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy open faced tuna melts using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Open Faced Tuna Melts:
- Take of Tuna Salad:.
- Prepare 2 cans (6 oz.) of each tuna.
- Get 1/3 cup of mayo.
- Get of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of finely diced celery.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Tuna Melts:.
- Prepare 4 of English muffins, split.
- Prepare of Tuna salad.
- Get of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Easy Open Faced Tuna Melts:
- To make the tuna salad, just place the tuna in a large bowl and break it up with a fork. Stir in all the rest of the ingredients together and set it aside. Set the oven to broil and lay out the split muffins on a baking tray. Broil them until toasted to your liking, then set the oven temperature to 400°F..
- Top the toasted muffins with the tuna salad, then with a sprinkle of cheddar. Place them in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese has melted. That's it! Serve it up with whatever side items sound good..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy open faced tuna melts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Easy Open Faced Tuna Melts Recipe Video: