Sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 3/4 of large head of green cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1 pound of hotdogs, I used beef use your favorite.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 46 ounce of sterilized jar with lid.
Instructions to make Sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs:
- Heat oil in a large pan when hot add chopped cabbage. Let it warm through..
- Add sugar and salt. Pour the vinegar atop the cabbage. Simmer 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Slice the hotdogs and add to the cabbage. You don't add any water to this recipe the cabbage makes its own juices. Stir the hotdogs in the cabbage and its juices, simmer 30 minutes stirring occasionally..
- In a sterilized jar add the cabbage and hotdogs. I use old pickle jars a lot. Let sit in the refrigerator after it cools to the touch. Let sit overnight or up to 6 months. If sealed you can probably go about a year or however long you keep your can goods for. If it didn't seal use within a week refrigerated..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs Recipe Video: