Tuna Sandwich, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tuna Sandwich is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook tuna sandwich using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Sandwich:
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 can of Tuna in Spring water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of black olives.
- Take 1 of pickle.
- Get 0.25 of apple.
- Make ready to taste of Ice berg lettuce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready to taste of Pepper.
Steps to make Tuna Sandwich:
- Toast two slices of bread.
- Open the tuna and take the water out then put it in a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise to the tuna and add salt and pepper.
- Cut the pickle fine squares, cut the olives fine and cut the apple fine add both to the tuna and mix.
- Spread the tuna mixture on the toast and add some extra salt and pepper.
- Add ice berg lettuce and enjoy! 😊.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuna sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Sandwich Recipe Video: