Brad's Inspired Tuna Salad Sandwich on Wheat Bread, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, brad's inspired tuna salad sandwich on wheat bread. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brad's Inspired Tuna Salad Sandwich on Wheat Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Brad's Inspired Tuna Salad Sandwich on Wheat Bread is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's inspired tuna salad sandwich on wheat bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's Inspired Tuna Salad Sandwich on Wheat Bread:
- Prepare 1 of - can of Tuna.
- Prepare 2 of - Tablespoons of Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip.
- Take 1 of - Tablespoon of Ranch Dressing.
- Take of I/2- Celery Stalk, diced up.
- Take 1-2 of - Tablespoons of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of - Tablespoon of Black Pepper.
- Get 1-2 of - Tablespoons of Herb Seasoning, like Mrs. Dash.
- Prepare of Optional- add hot sauce, bell peppers or cream cheese. Or onion.
- Prepare of Bread or flat bread of your choice. Can use tortillas.
Instructions to make Brad's Inspired Tuna Salad Sandwich on Wheat Bread:
- Open can of tuna fish. Drain oil or water from the can. Put into glass dish..
- Get Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip into bowl with tuna fish salad. Add spices and ranch dressing and celery that's diced..
- Mix or whisk everything together in medium glass bowl. Put into fridge for half an hour..
- Take out of fridge after a half an hour. Choose bread type or tortilla or wrap. And put the tuna salad mixture onto wrap or bread. I add cheese to mine. ENJOY!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food brad's inspired tuna salad sandwich on wheat bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brad's Inspired Tuna Salad Sandwich on Wheat Bread Recipe Video: