Tuna Salad Avocado Sandwiches, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, tuna salad avocado sandwiches. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Salad Avocado Sandwiches is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Tuna Salad Avocado Sandwiches is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna salad avocado sandwiches using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Salad Avocado Sandwiches:
- Get of Tuna and Extras.
- Take 3 cans of white albacore tuna packed in water.
- Take 4 slices of bread.
- Get of To taste iceberg lettuce.
- Take 1 of Roma tomato.
- Get 3 of boiled eggs.
- Take of Dressing.
- Take 2-1/2 tablespoons of sweet salad cubes.
- Get As needed of Hungarian paprika.
- Take 1 tablespoons of sliced black ripened olive.
- Take 1 tablespoons of stone ground Dijon mustard.
- Get 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of capers.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Get 1-1/2 tablespoon of pesto.
- Take of To taste salt, avocado.
- Make ready As needed of lime juice to coat the Haas avocado.
- Make ready 1 of medium Haas avocado.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of frozen English peas.
Instructions to make Tuna Salad Avocado Sandwiches:
- Take the avocado and mash it up leaving it just a little bit chunky. Mix the mashed avocado with lime juice. Take all the dressing ingredients and mix together..
- It should be like a greenish blue cheese dressing, due to the peas and bitty chunks of avocado. Don't add peas till the end..
- Dice the boiled eggs. Drain the tuna. Mix the eggs and the tuna. Toast the bread..
- Slice the tomatoes and set aside. Pull the lettuce and set aside..
- Mix the dressing and the tuna egg mixture. Add English peas. Add paprika..
- Add to the bread and serve with, lettuce and tomato on the sandwiches. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tuna salad avocado sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Salad Avocado Sandwiches Recipe Video: