Dagwoods (Tuna and Egg Melts), this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, dagwoods (tuna and egg melts). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dagwoods (Tuna and Egg Melts) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Dagwoods (Tuna and Egg Melts) is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have dagwoods (tuna and egg melts) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dagwoods (Tuna and Egg Melts):
- Make ready 2 cans of tuna, drained.
- Prepare 4 of hard-boiled eggs, chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sweet relish.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 8 of sweet potato or Hawaiian hamburger buns.
Instructions to make Dagwoods (Tuna and Egg Melts):
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Mix ingredients together, being careful to leave some pieces intact (think guacamole) and spread onto buns..
- Wrap sandwiches in aluminum foil and bake for 10-12 minutes..
- Serve and consume. Leftover sandwiches taste great cold..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food dagwoods (tuna and egg melts) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Dagwoods (Tuna and Egg Melts) Recipe Video: