Tuna Kimchi Sandwich 🥪, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tuna kimchi sandwich 🥪. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Kimchi Sandwich 🥪 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Tuna Kimchi Sandwich 🥪 is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna kimchi sandwich 🥪 using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Kimchi Sandwich 🥪:
- Prepare 1 of canned tuna.
- Get 3 tbsp of kimchi.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 2 slices of bread.
- Get of Salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Tuna Kimchi Sandwich 🥪:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Open canned tuna, drain the water or oil, then put the tuna in a bowl. Then add tomato paste and kimchi. Mix well..
- Crack the egg to another bowl. Add enough water to submerge the egg. Microwave for 1 min 30 seconds. Take out the poached egg from water and add to tuna mixture. Mix well..
- Place two slices of bread on a baking tray. Add the tuna mixture on one slice. Bake in oven for 5 minutes..
- Put the single slice on the other one. Cut the sandwich in half to serve. (Optional) Feel free to add lettuce or spinach in the sandwich too..
- Delicious tuna kimchi sandwich ready to serve!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuna kimchi sandwich 🥪 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Kimchi Sandwich 🥪 Recipe Video: