Tuna Sandwiches, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna sandwiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Sandwiches is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tuna Sandwiches is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tuna sandwiches using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Sandwiches:
- Take 2 of Tuna ( 2 small tins).
- Make ready 1 of Tomato Large chopped.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of Spring onions chopped.
- Get 2 of eggs Hard boiled chopped.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Pepper crushed.
- Make ready To Taste of Salt.
- Make ready 3 Tablespoons of Salted Butter.
- Get strips of lettuce leaves Few cut in broad.
- Make ready 1 of bread White or brown sanwich.
Steps to make Tuna Sandwiches:
- In a bowl put all the ingredients for the filling,except the lettuce..Use firm tomatoes, not over ripe ones.. Combine well.. Spread salted butter on half of the loaf and keep them aside..
- On the remaining slices, spread spoonfuls of the filling, arrange a few lettuce leaves on top and cover with the buttered slices..
- Press well and repeat with the rest of the slices..Cut away the crust to give them a neater appearance.Cut into triangles..
- Arrange them in a clean Tupperware or any other sandwich box and cover with a damp clean kitchen towel...
- This way if you keep sandwiches in the fridge they will retain freshness for long and won't dry out........Enjoy..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food tuna sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Sandwiches Recipe Video: