Tuna Sandwich, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tuna sandwich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Sandwich is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tuna Sandwich is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tuna sandwich using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Sandwich:
- Prepare 25 gm of fresh minced/canned tuna fish.
- Prepare 1 of small capsicum sliced Long and thin.
- Make ready 1/2 of cucumber sliced thin and in circular pieces.
- Make ready Handful of black olives deseeded and sliced in rings.
- Prepare 1/2 of ,small cabbage chopped fine into Long strips.
- Get 1 slice of cheddar cheese sliced in half.
- Get 50 gm of grated mozzerella cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Long bread loaf of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion sliced in thin strips.
- Make ready 3-4 pieces of pickles.
- Take 3-4 pieces of jalapeños.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato sliced in thin rings.
- Make ready of Sauces of your choice like chipotle/honey-mustard/barbecue, etc.
- Prepare of Ketchup to serve with.
Steps to make Tuna Sandwich:
- Keep all the ingredients you need ready by cleaning and slicing the veggies and grating the cheese.
- Slice the bread loaf into half lengthwise.
- Layer the tuna into the base of the bread loaf followed by cheddar cheese slices.
- Add the remaining ingredients as toppings one after the other except the sauces and mozzarella.
- Wrap in aluminium foil if consuming later.
- Just before consumption, take off the sandwich from the foil and add the mozzarella cheese(optional)and microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sauces as desired.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
- Tip: it’s mostly variety of cheddar cheese /sometimes feta that subways make their sandwiches with. Hence mozzarella is an option. You can add other veggies/greens as per your choice.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food tuna sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Sandwich Recipe Video: