Eggs, Tuna and Mayo Sandwish, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, eggs, tuna and mayo sandwish. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Eggs, Tuna and Mayo Sandwish is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Eggs, Tuna and Mayo Sandwish is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggs, tuna and mayo sandwish using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs, Tuna and Mayo Sandwish:
- Prepare 8 slices of Whole wheatbread.
- Prepare 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- Get of I tin of tuna.
- Take 1 handful of lettuce leaves.
- Take 2 of firm tomatoes thinly sliced.
- Get 6 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper. (Optional).
Steps to make Eggs, Tuna and Mayo Sandwish:
- Cut of the egdes of the bread..
- In a mixing bowl, mash up thd eggs, tuna, Dijon mustand, mayo, shredded lettuce and black pepper till you get a not too smooth paste..
- Place the bread on a non stick pan for 2mins till it feels crusty. Spread the egg and tuna paxte mixture and top it off with slices of tomatoes. Do this on four slices. When you spread, you cover up with a fresh slice till you av done four slices..
- Cut the sandwish into 2 triangle shapes but make them equal.
- Viola, your Eggs tuna amd mayo sandwish is ready. Enjoy with tea, coffee, hot choco or tall glass of water... You can also pack in Sandwish packs and tame to work..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food eggs, tuna and mayo sandwish recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Eggs, Tuna and Mayo Sandwish Recipe Video: