Onigiri Sandwiches, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, onigiri sandwiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Onigiri Sandwiches is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. Onigiri Sandwiches is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have onigiri sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Onigiri Sandwiches:
- Take 1 of rice bowl's worth Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 4 of sheets Nori seaweed.
- Get 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 of packet Dried bonito flakes.
- Prepare 1 of packet Furikake (shiso).
- Prepare 1 of Leftovers from dinner, tuna + mayo, leafy greens, etc..
Instructions to make Onigiri Sandwiches:
- Cover a bento box or Tupperware container in plastic wrap and put the nori seaweed on top..
- Put about half the rice on top of the seaweed. Top with your choice of filling, covering all of the rice, and even it out. Put the remaining half of rice on top to make a sandwich..
- Cover the rice with another sheet of seaweed, wrap it up with plastic wrap, and lightly push down on it (so it doesn't lose its shape)..
- Remove it from the container and adjust the shape. Cut into just the right size you need and it's complete. You can store it in the freezer just like that..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food onigiri sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Onigiri Sandwiches Recipe Video: