Colorful Sandwiches for Parties, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, colorful sandwiches for parties. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Colorful Sandwiches for Parties is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Colorful Sandwiches for Parties is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook colorful sandwiches for parties using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Colorful Sandwiches for Parties:
- Make ready 4 slice of Sliced sandwich bread.
- Make ready 1 of Cucumber (if available, use a straight cucumber).
- Make ready 3 slice of Sliced ham (square-shaped).
- Make ready 1 1/2 slice of Your preferred sliced cheese (use 2 different colored cheeses).
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 of Mustard.
- Take 1/2 can of Canned tuna (drain the oil).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 dash of ★Coarsely ground black pepper.
Steps to make Colorful Sandwiches for Parties:
- Combine the ★ ingredients in a bowl..
- Spread the mixture form Step 1 on a slice of bread, and place another slice of bread on top..
- To make another sandwich: Spread mustard and mayonnaise on 1 slice of bread, place 2 slices of ham on top, then place some slices of cucumber, and sandwich with another slice of bread..
- To make the cucumber and ham in lattice pattern: Cut 1 slice of ham into 8 strips. (You could cut it into your preferred number of strips, as long as you end up with even numbers of strips. The narrower the strips are the more difficult they are to handle, so be careful.).
- Use the peeler to thinly slice the cucumber lengthwise, and then cut them in half lengthwise. Make 8 thin cucumber ribbons, the width of the ribbons should be the same as the ham strips..
- Form a lattice pattern by placing the cucumber lengthwise and the ham crosswise (or the other way around)..
- The lattice pattern will look like this..
- Cut off any excess ends of the ham and cucumber from Step 7 to match the size of the sandwich..
- Spread mayonnaise on the surface of the sandwich from Step 3, and stick the ham & cucumber from Step 8 on top. Cut the sandwich into 4 squares..
- To make the cheese stripes: Cut the sliced cheese into your preferred thickness of strips. Since the sandwich will be cut into 4 squares, they will look nicer if you use even numbers of cheese strips..
- Thinly spread mayonnaise on the surface of the sandwich from Step 2, stick the cheese strips from Step 10 in alternate colors. Cut the sandwich into 4 squares..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food colorful sandwiches for parties recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Colorful Sandwiches for Parties Recipe Video: