Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, rice sandwich ‘onigirazu’. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’ is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’ is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have rice sandwich ‘onigirazu’ using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’:
- Make ready of Warm Cooked Short Grain Rice.
- Take of Nori.
- Get of <Filling Suggestions>.
- Make ready of A. Teriyaki Chicken & Shiso.
- Take of B. ‘Goma-ae’ Spinach & Scrambled Egg.
- Get C. of Canned Tuna & Cucumber.
Steps to make Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’:
- Place thin layer of Cooked Short Grain Rice in the centre of a Nori sheet, shape it into a square so that it would be easy to wrap..
- Place the filling of your choice, then cover with another layer of Rice. At this point, I recommend to press down the layers keeping the square shape. Use a piece of plastic warp to prevent the rice sticks to your hands..
- Fold in a corner and its opposite side corner, then another corner and its opposite side corner to make a square shape. Turn it over, then the moisture will help the corners stick together..
- Pack the ‘Onigirazu’ as it is or cut in half and pack for your lunch..
- A. Teriyaki Chicken & Shiso *1 serving Season 1 Chicken Thigh Fillet with Salt. Combine 1 teaspoon Sugar, 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce and 1 teaspoon Mirin in a small bowl. Heat a small mount of Oil and cook chicken. When cooked, add the sauce and cook until the sauce is almost gone. 2 to 3 Shiso leaves will add fantastic flavour..
- B. ‘Goma-ae’ Spinach & Scrambled Egg *1 serving Place a handful of Baby Spinach in a colander, pour over boiling water, then cool with cold water. Squeeze to remove excess water. Combine 1 teaspoon Ground Toasted Sesame Seeds, 1/2 teaspoon Sugar and 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce, and combine with Spinach. Scrambled Egg can be seasoned with Salt..
- C. Canned Tuna & Cucumber *1 serving Drain a 95g Canned Tuna and remove excess liquid. Add 1 tablespoon Japanese Mayonnaise, Salt & Pepper and mix well. Cucumber slices can be seasoned with Salt, then dried as water comes out..
- Other Filling Ideas: Grilled Salted Salmon, Ham & Cheese, Fried Fish, Stir-fried Veggies, Hamburg Steak, Chicken Soboro, Dry Curry, Chicken Nuggets, etc. *Note: Soy Sauce and Miso seasoned food, or salty food are most suitable for filling. ‘Takikomi Gohan’ and ‘Mazegohan’ are all suitable for ‘Onigirazu’..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rice sandwich ‘onigirazu’ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’ Recipe Video: