Tuna and carrot sandwich, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna and carrot sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna and carrot sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Tuna and carrot sandwich is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna and carrot sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna and carrot sandwich:
- Make ready 1 can of shredded tuna.
- Prepare of Multigrain brown bread.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Get A few of sprigs of coriander.
- Make ready 1 spoon of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 pinch of black pepper.
Instructions to make Tuna and carrot sandwich:
- Drain all the water from your tuna can. Empty the tuna into a small bowl..
- Grate the carrot into the bowl of tuna. Add coriander, salt, pepper and mayonnaise. Mix together..
- Place bread in the pop-up toaster and toast on a low heat, browning slightly..
- Once bread is done, spread some butter on the bread(optional) and then assemble the sandwich..
- Make some coffee, sit back and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tuna and carrot sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna and carrot sandwich Recipe Video: