Tuna fish sandwich, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna fish sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna fish sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Tuna fish sandwich is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tuna fish sandwich using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna fish sandwich:
- Prepare of White sliced bread.
- Take of Canned tuna fish.
- Make ready of Tomatoes (diced).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Maggi.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Get of Onions(diced).
Steps to make Tuna fish sandwich:
- In a bowl, after draining out the oil in the canned tuna mix the tuna and mayo, some salt and maggi to taste and d diced onion and tomatoes together.
- Mix well then chill in the refrigerator for 5min or just make it sit for 5 min.... Then prep the bread.
- Cut of the edges of the bread, then take a slice and add your spread take another slice and cover the spread take a bread knife or the usual knife then cut the slice in two to your desired shape.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tuna fish sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna fish sandwich Recipe Video: