Tuna Sandwiches, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, tuna sandwiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Sandwiches is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Tuna Sandwiches is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tuna sandwiches using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Sandwiches:
- Prepare 2 of Tuna ( 2 small tins).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato Large chopped.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Spring onions chopped.
- Take 2 of eggs Hard boiled chopped.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Pepper crushed.
- Get To Taste of Salt.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of Salted Butter.
- Make ready strips of lettuce leaves Few cut in broad.
- Take 1 of bread White or brown sanwich.
Instructions to make Tuna Sandwiches:
- In a bowl put all the ingredients for the filling,except the lettuce..Use firm tomatoes, not over ripe ones.. Combine well.. Spread salted butter on half of the loaf and keep them aside..
- On the remaining slices, spread spoonfuls of the filling, arrange a few lettuce leaves on top and cover with the buttered slices..
- Press well and repeat with the rest of the slices..Cut away the crust to give them a neater appearance.Cut into triangles..
- Arrange them in a clean Tupperware or any other sandwich box and cover with a damp clean kitchen towel...
- This way if you keep sandwiches in the fridge they will retain freshness for long and won't dry out........Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tuna sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Sandwiches Recipe Video: